Our most valuable asset is our people. Join us and become part of our team. We invite you to take a look at our available positions.
We’re seeking a Kitchen Design and Sales Specialist for our Houston River Oaks showroom. In this role, you will be an integral component of our team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide our guests and clients with unsurpassed service and expertise throughout the sales, design and installation process of our kitchens.
- Comprehensive responsibilities include: kitchen design, sales, estimating, client relations, contracts, order entry and management, site visits, overseeing deliveries and installations.
- Maintain a clean and attractive showroom appearance that will enhance sales.
- Ensure sales targets are achieved.
- Uphold our Company and Brand Values of Integrity, Teamwork, and Client Satisfaction.
Necessary Skills and Requirements:
- 1+years kitchen design experience, preferably in the high-end European industry
- Excellent relationship-selling and client-focused sales skills
- Proficiency with Sketch Up or similar kitchen design programs
- Ability to design in metric, preferably with previous experience
- Ability to interpret architectural drawings
- Keen eye for modern design
- Solution-oriented with exceptional follow through
- Strong skills in communication, multi-tasking and performing well in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing and able to learn our products and systems
- Must be organized and highly detail-oriented
- Must be flexible, dependable, have good judgment and a highly developed sense of responsibility
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor at all times
- Be a team player, but also have the ability to take initiative and ownership in projects and be able to work well without direct supervision
- Familiarity with the local market a plus
- Availability on weekends, evenings and/or travel may be additionally required
To apply, please send us an introductory note or letter of interest and your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of your preferred position in the subject line.
no in-person or phone inquiries